Friday, April 13, 2007

Thank-you

I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone who has E-mailed me to ask "where have you been hiding?" I can think of hundreds of one-liners but none would be appropriate.

I would also like to thank the hundreds and hundreds of readers who have visited my blog, and especially the high number of return visitors. My stat-counter has been working overtime on some days. That having been said, let me update you.

My silence in the Blogosphere has been directly related to a serious health challenge which my wife Patricia is overcoming. She has suffered from Chron's disease for close to 20 years. Recently she underwent her third major surgery in the past decade and a bit. My three daughters and I are all hoping and praying that this time around she will be able to achieve relief from this very nasty and debilitating disease. She's had a rough go of it. Let's face it, at age 63 major surgery of any kind is not something which you easily bounce back from.

Kudos to Dr. Jason Wong, a brilliant young surgeon and his team. God bless you all!

As Arnold Schwarzenagger (did I spell that correctly?) so non-eloquently states..."I'll be back" even if its ever so slowly.

Thanks once again,
Robert

PS: If you should happen to have some loose change (well you should, because the Liberals are not in power) I'm sure that the Chron's and Colitis folks would love to hear from you. Just a thought

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will pray for your wifes quick recovery. I am sure you are a great help to her.

Robert Otto said...

Thank-you very much Dianne. We appreciate your prayers. God Bless you!