Thursday, March 01, 2007

Memo to: Dianne

On February 21/07 you made the statement that "Frank Klees always endorses Lois."

Blogger Val Zans then challenged you to "show one reference on the web, in print, or anywhere where Frank Klees endorses Lois Brown."

Now I don't want to be pushy, but it's been a while now, but there's still no proof of your claim. If Frank's always endorsing Lois there should be no problem ...should be a veritable plethora of material.

Hold it ... I just went on to Lois' website....www.loisbrown.ca...that's hers right? My oh my she's added a web page that wasn't there a few days ago. Boy now I'm really confused. There are only 6 supporters...let's see...an M.P. from Barie, looks like 1 aquaintance or neighbour, 1 Newmarket Aurora riding association member...2 high school students and 1 university student. Doesn't seem like an awful for a woman who has been in politics all of these years ...... but NO FRANK KLEES! Mmmmm I guess the internet must be a little slow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Robert we need to talk.