Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Let's be Fair to Duhlton McGuinty!

Much has been made by John Tory and Howard Hampton about the all too many promises which were made by Duhlton in the last election and then broken.

Say it isn't so Duhlton! Please tell us that perhaps you were misquoted or even taken out of context. Please explain to us that your intentions were honorable but you were unable to be a man of your word because every Conservative and NDP Premier in the entire history of this great Province had bungled things so badly that you were UNABLE to keep your promises!

Canadian's are a fair people, and in that spirit of fairness I would like to give you the opportunity to explain to us the promises which you were able to keep.

I know that you are a busy man these days. Respecting your time constraints I would appreciate if you could summarize just 10 promises which you have made and kept during the last election campaign and or as Premier of Ontario .... only 10!

PROMISES WHICH I'VE MADE AND KEPT
by
Duhlton McGuinty
  1. I
  2. I
  3. I
  4. I
  5. I
  6. I
  7. I
  8. I
  9. I
  10. I

Take your time!

No comments: